The “Borgo di Conca” holiday home is located in the terminal part of the steps leading to the heart of the characteristic seaside village of Conca dei Marini.
The structure, consisting of two independent apartments, is spread over two levels and is inserted in an ancient building dating back to the time of the Maritime Republic of Amalfi.
The position, absolutely unique and privileged from a panoramic point of view, gives the opportunity to enjoy the tourist stay in a very welcoming and familiar dimension, almost out of time.
All around it is pervaded by the intense smell of the sea and involved by the evocative charm of traditional fishing with nets, pots and lamps that represent the very particular techniques of local seafaring art, the true and authentic face of our Conchese land.
The interiors are cared for and finished all in terracotta, Vietri ceramic and wood that well express the style and architectural taste of the Amalfi Coast.
The apartment on the lower floor (with 5 beds) develops in three large rooms:
– a spacious kitchen with a very rustic taste enriched with ceramic, wood and copper details;
– a bright living room with sofa and armchair bed;
– a cozy sleeping area with double bed;
– an internal bathroom with walk-in shower;
– a covered terrace, sea view with a small bathroom.
The upper floor apartment consists of three rooms and a large panoramic terrace that follows the perimeter of the house on three sides
– a lovely kitchen in Vietri ceramic and terracotta;
– a bright living room with 2-seater sofa bed;
– a bathroom with walk-in shower;
– a cozy sleeping area with double bed.
Both apartments are equipped with air conditioning, Wi-Fi network and TV.
AmalfiCoastStay.com is owned by the Association of Free Economic Operators (A.L.O.E.) of Conca dei Marini, Via Sant'Antonio 3 - 84010 - CF: 95115330656